Off Holme Wood Road
Tel: 01535 610891
TERMS & CONDITIONS
• Fees are not charged for any child on a waiting list.
• A settling-in program is offered to new starters.
This consists of a two hour free session and is
arranged with the manager when a start date has
• Minimum booking is two half-day sessions or one
full day, per week.
• A 5% DISCOUNT is offered to siblings (offered
to second & subsequent siblings).
• Daily & weekly rates are fully inclusive of baby food, lunch, afternoon tea and refreshments. Breakfast Club is inclusive of a breakfast. Baby milk & nappies are not provided.
• Fees are calculated on an annual basis and payable monthly, there are no reductions for days the nursery is closed.
• There are no reductions or refunds where a child is absent from nursery due to holidays or any other reason.
• There are no refunds for sickness. However, long term sickness in excess of two weeks will be viewed sympathetically.
• Fees are payable in advance on a monthly basis by standing order. Cash payments are not acceptable for monthly fees.
• Fees are due on the first day of the month.
• Fees paid late will incur a charge of £25.
• We regret that we are unable to swap sessions.
• Extra sessions can be booked through the office on an ad hoc basis with advance warning. These must be paid for (by cash or cheque) at the time of booking.
• Irregular bookings are not permitted.
• The nursery cannot be held responsible for any person or property in the car parking area.
• If the nursery suspects that a child in our care has been subject to abuse or neglect then we have a legal duty to report this to the local authorities.
• The Nursery reserves the right to refuse admission of a child into the nursery where fees are unpaid.
• The nursery charges a late collection fee of £5 for every 15 minutes.
• The Nursery’s Policy, Procedure and Compliance manuals are available for inspection, together with the latest OFSTED report.
• Children’s own toys or sweets are not permitted in the nursery.
• Registration forms are checked twice per year and records then updated.
• One month’s written notice must be given to the nursery manager when leaving, or changing sessions, (exception made for immediate redundancy).
CUSTOMER SERVICE CHARTER:
Our standards will be maintained to a high level at all times and we firmly believe in talking through any problems with you. If a concern does arise then it is important to follow our procedure:
• Initially please speak to your child’s Key Person or a senior member of staff.
• Should the matter remain unresolved, or you feel you are not able to speak to that person, then please speak to the Nursery Manager immediately. The earlier we receive a concern the easier it is to investigate it. The concern will then be investigated and reported back to the parent within twenty eight days.
If the matter cannot be resolved to your satisfaction then you have the right to raise the matter with OFSTED. However, parents will be asked by OFSTED if they have followed the Nursery’s Complaint’s procedure first.
National Business Unit
Royal Exchange Buildings
St Ann’s Square
0300 123 1231